Rhubarb Pie by Char
• 3 eggs
• 2 cups sugar
• 4 cups cut up rhubarb
• 1/3 cup flour
• 2 Tbls. Cream
1. Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl and then add sugar.
2. Add Rhubarb, flour and cream to above mixture.
3. Place pie crust in bottom of pie dish. (For a better standing pie, sprinkle corn flakes or a slice of crumbled bread at the bottom of the pie shell to absorb the juice.)
4. Add Rhubarb mixture to pie dish.
5. Top with second pie crust. Crimp bottom & top crusts together
6. Brush the top of the pie with egg white and sprinkle with sugar.
7. Bake at 425 for 55 minutes!
Note: place a baking sheet under the pie dish so it does not drip on your oven floor.
Taste tested and it was delicious!!