These are Factory 2nds because of discoloring, pinholing on black rim or stray marks. These items will not be cracked. Items will be the Red Wing decoration but it may vary.
Do you need a perfect gift for a fishing nut or do you just want to add to your own tackle box? These stoneware lure mugs are hand painted by artist Evan Prescott. Mugs hold 12 oz. The side opposite the lure has the red wing decoration.
This gracefully curved, elegant, hand thrown vase makes a beautiful centerpiece. In the unique Red Wing style and quality, it warms up any setting.
13″H x 8″W
Our handy & functional Garlic Keeper will keep your garlic fresh for weeks. You can also use it as a roaster. To roast, just snip 1/2″ – 3/4″ off of the top of the bulb exposing the clove tops, then remove the loose outer skin leaving the bulb intact. Place the garlic in the base and drizzle 1 TBSP of olive oil on top. Place the lid on, put in a cold oven and heat to 325 degrees for approximately 1 hour or until garlic is tender and golden brown.
4-1/2″H x 5-1/2″W
German Chocolate Cake with Pecan Topping
4 oz. sweet baking chocolate
½ cup water
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups white sugar
1 cup softened butter
4 egg yolks
1 tsp vanilla
4 egg whites
1 cup buttermilk
12 oz. evaporated milk
1 ½ cup sugar
3/4 cup softened butter
4 egg yolks
1 ½ tsp vanilla
1 ½ – 2 cup shredded coconut
1 ½ – 2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray bottom of 2 lb. European baker
- Use Small mixing bowl to melt chocolate and water in microwave. About 1 ½ – 2 minutes. Stir half way through.
- Use Medium mixing bowl to mix together flour, soda & salt. Set aside.
- Use Large mixing bowl to cream 1 cup butter & 2 cups sugar until light and fluffy. Use egg separator to separate the yolks from the white and then add 4 egg yolks, one at a time. Mixing well after each addition. Stir in chocolate and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Add flour mixture alternately with buttermilk. Beat after each addition until smooth.
- Use Medium mixing bowl to beat 4 egg white from step 4 until soft peaks form. Gently fold into batter. Pour into 2 lb. European baker.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean. Cool Completely, then frost with coconut-pecan frosting.
- Using Medium mixing bowl combine milk, 1 ½ cups sugar, ¾ cup softened butter, 4 egg yolks & 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla. Cook in microwave about 5-10 minutes (checking at 5 minutes) until thick and golden brown. Stove top method using a sauce pan could also be used. Stir in coconut and pecans. Cool to room temperature until ready to spread, checking consistency while cooling.
Great dessert to bring to a dinner party or serve after your favorite meal.
One gallon clear glass jug fits in our jug top water cooler.
11-1/2″H x 6″W
This artistic container holds one gallon of your favorite beverage and is easy to dispense out of the built in tap. Add ice to keep it cool for hours. Comes with either a brass lever handle spigot or a chrome button spigot.
Enjoy a perfect loaf of bread with this beautiful 1-Pound Standard Bread Baker. Place kneaded bread dough in an oiled baker, let rise and bake until golden brown. For a quick loaf, use 1 lb. of frozen bread dough, let the dough thaw and rise in the oiled bread baker, bake and enjoy!
A small, but beautiful crock perfect for the kitchen, office, or as decoration around the house. It makes for a great pencil holder!
Complete coffee hour with this charming creamer. Pairs perfectly with our Good Hues Sugar as well.
Our beautiful hand thrown Heart Shaped bowl makes a perfect gift for that special someone.
This Heart Shaped Bowl is hand thrown by Matt and is available in Stary Night or Cayenne glaze.
Also available as a gift set: https://www.redwingstoneware.com/shop/heart-shaped-bowl-candy-gift-box/
Measures approximately 7″ Diameter x 3″ High
Microwave, Oven & Dishewasher Safe
This pot is as beautiful as honey is sweet. Perfect for storing honey to keep it fresh and easy to use.
Enjoy a perfect amount of cream in this stunningly beautiful individual creamer. Pairs perfectly with our Good Hues individual sugar.
This large flask is available with the blue onyx glaze finish.
Holds approximately 8 oz. of your favorite beverage! Great conversation piece at a gathering.
Comes with cork & leather strap.
5″ x 2″ x 6″
This adorable crock can be used as a decoration around the home, rubber band holder at the office, or as a tiny serving accessory in the kitchen.
Your houseplants will look beautiful in these Red Wing GoodHUES planters. With an attached tray and drainage holes to prevent over watering, these stoneware planters can also be used for herbs or small container gardening. If you don’t have a green thumb, place silk flowers or greenery in them for any season.
Available in Cayenne
New and Improved Design! Mark has designed a new soup mug that is easy to hold, easy to use and easy on the eyes. Nothing warms up the soul like a hot cup of soup! This 18 oz. mug with loop handle is also great for hot cereal, stew, chili, salsa and sauces.
3-1/2″H x 6″W
Not only will this spoon rest add a gorgeous decoration to your kitchen, but will also serve a purpose. Built to tip slightly forward to pool forward any excess liquid left on a utensil.
Relax with a tall cold beverage after a long day or a workout at the gym. This generous 28 oz. stoneware stein with large loop handle will surely become one of your favorites.
5-3/4″H x 5-3/4″W
Complete coffee hour with this charming sugar jar. Pairs perfectly with our Good Hues creamer as well.