Creamy Butterscotch Pudding
Creamy Butterscotch Putting
1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons cornstarch
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 cups fat-free milk
2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
1 tablespoon butter
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine the brown sugar, cornstarch & sale in a small saucepan. Add the milk & egg yolks & stir until smooth.
- Cook over medium heat & stir continuously until mixture comes to a boil.
- Cook an additional 1-2 minutes until thickened.
- Remove saucepan from the heat; stir in butter & vanilla.
- Cool mixture to room temperature while stirring several times.
- Pour into small serving crocks for individual servings.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until chilled.
Great treat for your co-workers.