Banana Bread by Maria
3 Ripe Bananas
1 Cup Flour
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 Tablespoon Butter
A dash of baking soda
Raisins to taste
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray bottom of 1 lb. European baker
- Use Small mixing bowl to mash bananas.
- Use Medium mixing bowl to whip egg then add flour, sugar, soda butter & soda.
- Add mashed bananas & raisins to Medium mixing bowl and fold together until well blended.
- Pour into 1 lb. European baker.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
Great dessert to bring to share with your co-workers on a snowy day.