Red Wing, Minnesota is, once again, bustling with activity in the clay industry. A total of four kilns are being fired on a regular basis, producing a wide variety of items of beauty and function.
Owners Bruce and Irene Johnson and a team of talented employees are excited to bring Red Wing Stoneware and Pottery into the 21st century.
Check out our history page for the details on over a hundred years of pottery production.
Our Mission Statement
Red Wing Stoneware and Pottery will continue the tradition of providing the highest quality products locally, regionally, and nationally. We are committed to the continued vitality and growth of the art and craft of ceramics while maintaining a proud presence in our community and with our employees. We do this through our actions, attitudes, and the environment/culture we operate.
Our Core Values
Red Wing Stoneware and Pottery and all its employees will embody these core values in all we do and all those we interact with – customers, employees, and the community:
• Responsibility – quality, respectful interaction, personal integrity, honesty, and fairness
• Willingness – learn, adapt, trust, look to improve, and openly share ideas
• Safety – for employees, customers, visitors, and vendors
• Collaboration – teamwork, partnerships, involvement, promotion/marketing
• Reputation – Always present a positive image and influence within the Red Wing
Community, surrounding area, and wherever work brings us – “do well while
• Growth – Build client/customer base in all sales channels, serving promptly and efficiently.
• Process Improvement – People don’t make many mistakes, processes do. Identify and repair any process flaws, communications gaps, and systemic problems.
• Teamwork – Working together with all employees, customers, vendors, and the