5 Star Grilling Gift Box
This Gift Box is sure to please all those who love to grill!
We start with our logo gift box manufactured in Wisconsin. We then add 2 of our 16 oz Red Wing Stoneware Pub Pints, 1 Grillmat 2 pk set, 1 set of Grillclaws and 2 jars of Sweet T’s BBQ Sauce! If you want to throw some light on this package add on a set of Grillight grilling tools.
Grillight tools are ingenious grilling tools with Ideal Illumination Technology in restaurant grade stainless steel frame for a stylish look and quality feel. Grillight 2 piece set includes tongs & spatula. Grillight 5 piece set includes tongs, spatula, brush, fork & apron.
2 Red Wing Stoneware 16 oz Pub Pints or 12 oz Pilsners:
- Stoneware keeps your cold drinks cold
- Completely handcrafted in Red Wing MN by our artisans
- Dishwasher safe, microwave safe & lead free.
1 Grillight Grillmat pkg of 2 mats :
- HIGHEST TEMP GRILLMAT on the market – over 600 degrees F
- Great for all kinds of food including fish, veggies, chicken, beef, even breakfast foods like eggs and pancakes
- Works on charcoal and gas grills
- 100% nonstick grilling and easy cleanup
- Food still gets grill marks
- Stops food from falling through the cracks… no more flare ups!
1 set of Grillight Grill Claws:
- Pull pork, Shred Chicken
- Lift turkeys or heavy brisket with ease!
- FDA approved melt proof material
- Ergonomic grip for extra leverage
- BPA Free
2 Sweet T’s Kitchen BBQ Sauce – one sweet, one spicy:
Chef Jordan’s special recipe Sweet T’s sauces are bottled in North Carolina.
The Sweet T Story – As a personal chef it’s always been my number one priority to serve only the best meals complimented with the richest, most pure flavors. That doesn’t change with Sweet T’s Sauces, dedicated to my mother Theresa whose strength, resilience, and warm-hearted outlook on life has always pulled us through thick and thin. Everything from Sweet T’s is crafted with authentic ingredients, and packed with a genuine smile hoping that you will enjoy every last drop – we won’t tell mom if you lick the spoon…in fact we hope you do.
Chef Dave Jordan